“Just Do One Thing” to Increase Sarcoma Awareness!
July 18-26 is International Sarcoma Awareness Week. Wouldn’t it be great if a bunch of people on Facebook spread the word about sarcoma during that week? Well, that’s what this event is about! You are invited to “just do one thing” to increase sarcoma awareness on Facebook from July 18-26. It’s easy!
- RSVP that you are going to “attend” the Facebook event
(there is an RSVP button on the side of our Facebook Event Page).
- We’ll send you a reminder in July.
- Then choose from the options below to participate!
Of course, you might want to do more than one thing. We’ll leave that up to you. Here is a list. Remember, you only have to choose one!
- Donate your status for at least one day from July 18-26 in support of Team Sarcoma. Your status message can be fun, serious, creative, or straightforward. So, for example, your status message could be: It’s International Sarcoma Awareness Week: http://www.team-sarcoma.net/
- Use a “Team Sarcoma Sticker” as your profile picture at least one day during July 18-26.
- Share “A Forgotten Cancer” video on your wall during July 18-26.
- Invite your friends to join the Team Sarcoma group on Facebook.
- Use Facebook to let your friends know about a local event and see if they’ll join you there.
- Post something about your experience with sarcoma on your Wall with a link to http://team-sarcoma.net
That’s it! Want to join us? Just RSVP on this page!